1. Observe whether the lumen is regular and whether the wall thickness is uniform. The inner cavity and outer edge of the PVC steel wire pipe of good quality are standard circular? The annular pipe wall is evenly distributed. Take a PVC steel pipe with an inner diameter of 89mm and a wall thickness of 7mm as an example? The thickest part of the pipe wall with poor quality can reach 7.5mm? The thinnest part is only 5.5mm? Cause the PVC steel pipe to burst or deform? It affects the normal use.
2. Observe whether there are air bubbles or other visible objects on the wall of the PVC steel pipe? Is it colorless and transparent. The wall of the high-quality PVC steel pipe is crystal clear? No impurities. The yellow color of the defective PVC steel pipe may be caused by decomposition, aging, or long-term improper storage due to improper handling during the production process.
3. Except for a little plastic smell, the high-quality PVC steel pipe has no smell of any other petrochemical products. And the inferior steel pipe has an unpleasant and pungent diesel smell? Especially in hot summer? People can't get close.
4. The inner and outer walls of high-quality PVC steel pipes are smooth and feel good, while low-quality pipes are relatively rough.
5. When measuring the wall thickness? The two ends of the PVC steel wire pipe should be cut off? The middle pipe should be selected as the sample test? To prevent some unscrupulous manufacturers from making a fuss at both ends of the pipe?
6. Cut a few centimeters of steel wire at both ends of the PVC steel wire pipe? Fold the steel wire repeatedly? Check the strength and toughness of the steel wire. Poor quality steel wire will break after one or two folds? The steel wire of high-quality PVC steel pipe requires special tools to be cut off. The quality of the steel wire determines the quality of the entire pipe? The PVC steel wire pipe with quality problems caused by the steel wire is prone to irreversible deformation.
Post time: Jun-11-2022